My Time Piece is as Versatile as My Lifestyle

| |

I'm an pretty boring accountant during the week, but come Friday afternoon when my shift is up, and I'm a regular mountain man.

Every weekend I’m either playing rugby with my buddies, going on fishing trips, organizing camping events, rock climbing trips, hiking, or cycling—basically if it’s outdoors and slightly dangerous, I’m all over it.

But during the week, I’m back into office mode and have to put my adventures off until 5 p.m. on Friday when I roll up my sleeves and hit the road.

So being that I love discount luxury watches, it’s important that I have one that can keep up with my out-the-door and on-the-go adventures, and still look good in the office. The perfect solution to the rugged, yet luxury watch dilemma is the Citizen Eco-Drive Sky Hawk A-T.

The watch is black stainless steel and equipped with Atomic timekeeping with radio controlled accuracy, world time in 43 cities, 2 alarms, a perpetual calendar, a power reserve indicator, and it’s waterproof for up to 200 meters.

This durable yet refined watch was perfect for my active lifestyle, but classy enough to wear to the office and coordinate with my suit. And the best part is, My Time Piece has this watch for 25% off, as well as an impressive selection of other amazing discount luxury watches.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is an enormous Breitling , weighing almost a pound, and 49mm in diameter- a lot of Bentley Motors will have a heavy head, but the 'stainless steel' bands will feel light in comparison. The Bentley Motors T is heavy all over. The main thing to look for in a Navitimer Watches Bentley is the logo- most replicas will have the logo simply printed on the face.

But now, you have the alternative for these expensive shoes and these are the Christian Shoes . When you want the very best but don't have the money for Christian Louboutin Pumps then you must go on and get the Christian Louboutin Boots . These Christian Louboutin Sandals will not only offer you classiness and the ultimate in chic but the best of quality.

This Coach bags is nationwide and spreading exponentially overseas in 18 other countries selling Coach Gallery prominent line of luggage, Coach Hamptons , briefcases, and tons of other Coach Legacy that you could enjoy.

kim11 said...

Replica Rolex Watches
The property of today's society have changed long ago, people wearing the watch is to promote the identity and status. Because most of the top luxury watch brands have followed the principle of mass production of scarce, their price before they have been expensive watch is amazing. As a result, we almost have a consensus in recent years, many watch is ridiculously overpriced, but most of the watch on its price, the reason why the watch is always listening to the mainland more expensive.

Replica Rolex Watches

Unknown said...

This watch is so perfect for me. This is the watch that fits my lifestyle!

Sell Used Rolex

Anonymous said...

Omega Replica Watches
It gives a pretty look to the watch. The screen is clear and the display is also good even in case of direct sunlight.

Unknown said...

Great post. Finding ideas to write about is one of the hardest things about running a blog. Please visit http://www.aquacrown.com/

Datsbrand said...

I enjoyed reading this blog post. It was informative.. Keep doing this great work.. Thank you..Buy Luxury Watches

Esmee said...

I just want to add that i love Cyma not just because it was one of the first companies to offer a waterproof watch in 1915. In 1923, they became Switzerland's largest watch manufacturer. It also was among the designer Cyma watches early automatic watch makers in 1943.

johnwick said...

Thanks for sharing this great post. If you want to read about Luxury Watches click on the link.

Unknown said...

h138l7idsnv363 anal vibrators,masturbators,sex chair,g-spot dildos,dog dildo,realistic dildo,realistic sex dolls,wholesale sex toys,wolf dildo p225r8bzgkh111

Post a Comment