Men’s Sports Watches – A Trip Down Memory Lane

| |


When I was a kid, I used to be obsessed with digital watches. It was not unusual for me to show up to school wearing one on each wrist, maybe even two.

I loved the features: the stopwatch, the alarm clock, the zillion meter water resistance – having all of those tools right on my wrist made me feel important enough to require them. I’d switch the digital display to 24-hour military time and walk around saluting passers by.

I guess we all have to grow up sometimes. Eventually, I learned to shed my geeky wrist attire in favor of something more refined – something with a leather strap that wouldn’t survive a dip in the pool, let alone 200 meters of marine biology.

It wasn’t until after college that I became aware of a glorious middle ground – professional-looking men’s sports watches with all the capabilities and features I’d been pining for. I found a great selection of discount luxury watches, including sports watches, on www.Mytimepiece.com that helped me stock up on my childhood treasures.

Now I have several watches that I love – but don’t worry, I’ve switched to wearing them one at a time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

But it is fortunate that any damage occurring in your hermes bags can be repaired in France after you return it to Hermes Ostrich .
You may feel unbelievable that people wait for six years just for a Hermes Crocodile .
Menu Generator: a unique software program which is included in daidaihua when you order it. You type in the sort of food you like to eat and the generator lida slimming gives you a menu which takes into account your preferences but slimming capsule also ensures a continuous fat burning process by shifting your calories. This slimming capsules truly works and has allowed me to reach my target weight goal of 250 pounds easily. My next step is to get down to 200 pounds, which should not be a problem at all. lida works well and I got it for fewer than 40 bucks when they were running a special. You just can’t beat lida daidaihua and I wish you the best of luck.
These wholesale chanel watches have a groovier face but undoubtedly can be worn-out with several old-fashioned clothes that will unquestionably give more advanced and classier look. Reporter Chanel handbag 2010 with loads of pouches and the White Bucket handbag taken of two-ply leather is the signature assemblage in the Bulk Chanel handbags 2010 .
Tiffany Maybe you are obsessed with various jewelries, but have you ever considered that whether the silver bracelets you obtained are really suitable for you? Do they highlight you? silver accessories is by no means unusual to see women shuttling among silver sets stores where various jewelries have great attraction to them.

msoszrqp said...

the alarm clock, the zillion meter water resistance – having all of those tools right on my wrist made me feel important enough to require them.

Unknown said...

really, good work. Thanks for sharing.replica watches

Unknown said...

Watches always adds personality.It is Really good work for sport watches

Post a Comment